Why Should I Use a Managed Account Platform?
- Multiple Investments on One Platform
- Managed Custody
- Control & Governance
What is a MAP?
A Managed Account Platform “MAP” is an operational infrastructure designed to provide investors with a managed account like experience with control and transparency in their investing strategy.
How a MAP Works
- Investors have a single, operationally efficient infrastructure that provides them with near real-time data, frequent liquidity, notional funding capabilities, and risk management
- Each fund is organized as a limited liability company
- Trading managers are engaged as advisors on the MAP
- Galaxy Plus managers trade a variety of exchange traded futures, options, and OTC FX products
- Cash Efficient (Notional Funding Capabilities)
- More Frequent Liquidity
- Lower Investment Minimums
- Fee Structure
- Straightforward With No Undefined Costs
- Risk Management
- An innovative solution with flexible structure, lower costs, and increased risk mitigation
- Highly controlled and secure infrastructure
- Increased efficiency
UNPARALLELED MANAGER DUE DILIGENCE
Before being included on our Platform, every manager is thoroughly vetted and reviewed. We collect information from the manager, analyze and review their strategies, their professional backgrounds, as well as their operational infrastructure. We perform background checks on the firm and principals.
We only include managers who meet our standards.
Our due diligence doesn’t stop once a manager is on the Platform. We continue to monitor all of our managers to ensure that they stay within the established parameters of their investment strategy.
Benefits of the Platform:
Dedicated, focused internal and external sales teams that actively promote the managers on the Platform
- Customer service
Personalized, superior and responsive customer service; we value our partnership with you
- Fee structure
Cost effective and straight forward pricing terms
Eliminates the conflict of interest of “one-stop shop platforms”
Managers Gain Greater Access to RIA Community:
Galaxy Plus works hard to increase distribution, our goal is to use our resources to introduce you and your strategies to prospective investors. In addition, Galaxy Plus will work with managers to get their strategies listed on custodian platforms in order to engage with RIA clients. Being listed on these platforms gives the independent advisor clients access to a third-party platform that offers access to private funds. Such access is contingent upon being selected for inclusion on the Galaxy Plus platform, giving our managers exposure to a new set of prospective investors they would not have had access to on their own
(Disclaimer: Advisors must pass custodial due diligence as well as the required due diligence by Galaxy Plus)
A single, operationally efficient infrastructure that provides near real-time data, frequency of liquidity and notional funding capabilities and risk management
- Due Diligence
We evaluate and analyze all facets of a trading manager’s operations to ensure the manager is suitable for inclusion on the Galaxy Plus Platform
Flexible liquidity terms, no lock up periods or redemption fees
- Fee Structure
Cost effective solution for an investor’s need for a structured product
Access reporting to monitor the performance of the portfolio
BUILDING A PORTFOLIO: WHAT’S IMPORTANT
When considering your investment alternatives, a MAP can provide significant benefits. In the portfolio building process, choosing a manager or group of managers can enhance your investment experience.
A MAP can provide a variety of managers and provide access to:
- Direct exposure to specific products; energy, commodities, etc.
- Track record comparison and analysis
- Timely and effective performance data
- Uncorrelated investments to your existing portfolio
- Tax considerations
A MAP can provide many different types of managers.
Click the button below to view ours.
For any inquiries or questions please call, email, or fill out the form.